Baby Yoga Teacher Training Course
Baby Yoga Course to offer Baby Yoga Classes for Parents
A 2-day supplementary CPD programme, designed to increase the skills of the qualified Baby Massage Teacher.
Updated September 2017
- An easy-to-teach, practical and safe baby yoga routine for babies, based on yoga philosophy and principles offer 5 weeks of classes for parents to attend
- Simple yoga breathing techniques and yoga stretches suitable to share with parents
- Contra-indications and cautions
- Relevant Anatomy and Physiology
- How yoga may enhance child development
- Supporting infant-parent interaction and attachment through yoga
- Facilitating and marketing classes
- Practical assessment
- On-going support for parents
- Increases parental relaxation
- Strengthens, balances and develops the body systems
- Enhances the communication between parent and baby
- Further develops parenting skills
Download the Prospectus and Enrolment Form Here
For full details about the programme and cost, please download the prospectus.
Easy-payment-scheme available for self-funding customers. Please ring 01889 566222.
Dates to be arranged
For all programme dates and venue locations, please visit the Diary.
Excellent Teaching. I enjoy this type of teaching; empowering. That is how I will facilitate and support parents int their learning. Thank you for a lovely 2 days. Jenny
I trained as an infant massage teacher with Touch-Learn in 2011 and have been running classes back to back ever since. In January 2013 I thought it would be a nice follow on to do the Baby Yoga. I always thought personally that yoga was just a "fad" but knew that parents wanted the classes available. By lunchtime on the first training day, my opinion had completely changed. The breathing techniques were so relaxing and the stretches enabled me to feel more supple almost instantly. I suffer with a whiplash injury from years ago, and the stretching worked wonders!! I also suffer with very dry skin and eczema so following Anita's advice about using organic sunflower oil, I feel amazed at how soft my skin is. All in all I can't wait to start my first group of baby yoga in a couple of weeks! Thanks, Michaela
Fantastic trainer. Lovely group of girls. Really enjoyed it. Most useful parts were re-capping A&P and finding out about breathing and relaxing! MM
An excellent course! I can't wait to start delivering Baby Yoga sessions now. JF