Rhythm Kids® Music, Movement and Rhyme Teacher Course
Rhythm Kids® Teacher Training Programme
A 1-day supplementary programme, providing the qualified infant massage and/or baby yoga teacher with additional skills for parents of babies and growing children.
- An easy-to-teach practical and fun exercise routine for babies
- A dynamic, fun and easy-to-follow exercise routine for the growing child
- Safe practise
- How music and movement enhance physical, cognitive and speech development
- Supporting infant-parent interaction and attachment through Rhythm Kids® Music and Movement Course
- Implementing and marketing Rhythm Kids® Music and Movement in practice
- Practical assessment
- On-going support for parents
- Promotes physical, cognitive and speech development
- Improves social skills and communication between children
- Enhances the interaction between parent and baby
Examples of Bespoke Programmes:
- Rhythm Kids® in Education for Nursery Nurses and Teachers
Download the Prospectus
For full details about the programme and cost, please download the prospectus.
For programme dates and venue locations, please visit the Diary.
24 July 2013 London (FULL)
13 November 2014 Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales (Closed)
5 December 2014 Northampton OPEN
Easy-payment-scheme available for self-funding customers. Please ring 01889 566222.
Latest Testimonials (see Testimonials page for more)
I thoroughly enjoyed the training, Andrea (trainer) is very friendly and presented Rhythm Kids® to us all in a fun and interactive way. Gemma D. January 2012
Thank you for all your wonderful ideas you passed along in your Rhythm Kids® Course! The day was so enjoyable, packed with theory and lots of opportunity for fun, interactive practical work.