Baby Yoga Course to offer Baby Yoga Classes for Parents and Babies (2 Days)
A 2-day workshop for qualified Baby Massage Teachers. This CPD programme, is designed to increase the skills of existing Baby Massage Teachers. It offers the teacher a further 4-5 weeks of classes with Yoga based exercises for the baby, for parent and baby together, and relaxation and stretching for the parent.
This programme includes:
- An easy-to-teach, practical and safe baby yoga routine for babies, based on yoga philosophy and principles offer 5 weeks of classes for parents to attend
- Simple yoga breathing techniques and yoga stretches suitable for parents
- Contra-indications and cautions
- Relevant Anatomy and Physiology
- How yoga may enhance child development Supporting infant-parent interaction and attachment through yoga
- Facilitating and marketing classes
- On-going support for parents
- Increases parental relaxation
- Strengthens, balances and develops the body systems
- Enhances the communication between parent and baby
- Further develops parenting skills
Instructions you will need:
- A Baby Massage Teacher Qualification
- You will also be required to bring a semi-weighted soft bodied doll the size of a three to four-month-old baby. We highly recommend this teaching tool from Touch Needs Ltd; www.touchneeds.com
The 2 Day course costs £355. A £50 deposit is required to secure your place, with the remaining amount due before your course begins.
If your place is funded, a deposit is not needed but you will be required to provide your funders details on the booking form. When selecting, you will have the option to pay online, later via bank transfer, or an invoice will be sent to your funder if your employer is funding your place.